Special Educational Needs & Disabilities
If you would like more information about our Local Offer and SEND policy then please contact Miss Nicholson, SENDCo at our school on 01444 233824 or via email@example.com
Additional sources of information include :
- Parent Partnership Service: Email
- West Sussex Parent Carer Forum Website
- West Sussex Local Offer Website
- The Meeds SEND Alliance Website
- A general information leaflet about the Local Offer can be accessed here : Local Offer Leaflet
If you have any concerns regarding the support provided by the school for your child with special educational needs and / or disabilities:
We recommend you speak to your child’s class teacher initially, and at the earliest opportunity.
If you are not happy that the concerns are being managed and you feel that your child is still not making progress or being supported, you should speak to the SENDCo or Headteacher.
If you are still not happy you can speak to the school SEND Governor.
Miss E Nicholson
Miss A Morris
Learning & Inclusion Mentor
Miss C Pierce
1:1 & SEND Teaching Assistant